ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <alex...@mdli.com>
Subject Re: Why the latest build requires explicit <taskdef> for <scriptdef>
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 23:52:53 GMT
It is still a magic for me... The reason for this strange behaviour is
that I had [correct!] ant.jar on my classpath. For some reasons ANT's
classloader does not like that. After I added for testing
ant-apache-bsf.jar on the classpath too, everything went fine.

- Alexey.

Ps. I hope you did not delete <macrodef> and <presetdef> during the
recent fights, I wanted to try them.

--
{ http://trelony.cjb.net/ } Alexey N. Solofnenko
Pleasant Hill, CA (GMT-8 usually)