ant-dev mailing list archives

From Per Olesen <pole...@nordija.com>
Subject Re: AW: Volunteering: ejclientjar task missing? I want to write it
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:28:09 GMT
Hi,

> When you have something ready, a report in bugzilla with the new files
> attached to it as a tar or a tar.gz + a patch file made with cvs diff -u
> for changes to existing code is what we like. Please include documentation
> and test cases.

With the risk of upsetting some of you busy developers of ant, I ask to the
status of my submission of a new ejbclientjar task patch.

I'm new to submitting stuff to ant, so I'm not quite sure whats happens now.
I've submitted a patch in bugreport 23396, with tests, docs and stuff, but is
there a proces where someone regularly looks at these new submissions and
determines if they go in or not?

Just wanted to know, if I should be doing something active from now on, or
just wait till some of you with commit-access have the time to look at it?

Regards, Per

--
Per Olesen @ Nordija A/S - www.nordija.com - main#: +45 70 20 25 10
email: polesen@nordija.com - cell#: +45 23 38 95 81