ant-dev mailing list archives

From Per Olesen <pole...@nordija.com>
Subject Q: Is it okay to include a jarfile as testdata in project?
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2003 19:28:01 GMT
Hi,

I'm writing some testcases for my ejbclientjar task, and for that, I need a
ejb file, packaged as a jar. This is input to my task and hereby to the test.

In this regard, I have a question:

1) Would it be okay to include a *binary* file like a ejb jarfile under
"src/etc/testcases/taskdefs/optional/ejb" as it is test input?, or

2) Can I instead include sources for an ejb, which I build as a part of the
test, and then use as input? At first, this seems like the best solution, but
as ejb sources reference "javax.ejb", these classes will be needed for
compiling the testcase then.

Can any of you advice on the best way to do this?

Regards, Per

--
Per Olesen @ Nordija A/S - www.nordija.com - main#: +45 70 20 25 10
email: polesen@nordija.com - cell#: +45 23 38 95 81