ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jay <jvanderme...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Change proposal for FTP task
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 00:54:22 GMT
If it's S390 or z/os it might be a setup problem on your FTP started task.  I
use the ftp task from ant 1.5.1 as is and have not had any translation
problems.  When I send text data I use binary="no",  and a second task
binary="yes" for things like .class files.  You might check your TCPIP.DATA
parms, see what you have for ASATRANS, CCXLATE and SBDATACONN.

Also I have a few S390 java programs that send data to WINNT and unix, the
code page that I use is CP1252, might be the one you want.