ant-dev mailing list archives

From peter reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: Why the latest build requires explicit <taskdef> for <scriptd ef>
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 10:46:23 GMT
Some of the optional tasks will appear not to be
present if their required 3'rd party jars are
not present. In scriptdef's case, the jar needed
is bsf.jar (from jakarta http://jakarta.apache.org/bsf/ for 1.6) and it
should be in the same classloader as optional.jar (easiest is to place the
jars in ${ant.home}/lib).

Peter