ant-dev mailing list archives

From David Duncan <ddun...@aqua.hexi.com>
Subject Verify dev@ant.apache.org for dduncan@hexi.com
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 02:42:54 GMT
Hi!

Your message has been received, but it hasn't been delivered to me yet. Since I don't have
any record of your sending me mail from this address before, I need to verify that you're
not a spammer. Please just hit 'Reply' and send this message back to me, and your previous
message will be delivered, as will all your future messages.

NOTE: If you didn't send me email before, DON'T reply to this message.
Forged spam emails are common and untraceable on the internet, so don't panic.
Forgeries will automatically be deleted unless you validate them by replying.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience -

David Duncan