ant-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Möller <ThorstenMoel...@web.de>
Subject Re: donate a new selector
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 15:10:54 GMT
Erik Hatcher <erik@ehatchersolutions.com> wrote:
> There already is a <containsregexp> in the latest version of Ant.
Uups, I didn't see this because I only worked with Ant 1.5.x.

>  I'm
> not sure how the implementations compare.  Could you compare yours
> with it and offer any benefits yours has as a patch against the HEAD
> version of Ant's codebase?
Like the <replaceregexp> Task
(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ReplaceRegExp) the selector supports
two additional parameters: "byline" and "flags". You will find a short
documentation inside the JavaDoc comments.

I have attached a file "patch.txt" generated by CVS rdiff (patch).

Thorsten