ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph.Wilhe...@t-online.de (Christoph Wilhelms)
Subject RE: Antidote TODO (WAS:RE: antidote diff)
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 05:58:42 GMT
Hi Jack!

I've committed your updates to the TODO-List. Thanx! I'll integrate it
in the WebPage shortly...
Now it would be really nice, if you pick up a task (a single one if you
do not mind) and implement it- if you like :-)!

You ased me about the Preferences topic: It should fit into the current,
in most places clean, small and fast, Antidote-code. Oh: And it should
look similar to the rest of the application ;-). Just an opinion, but I
think the MozillaFirebird option dialog is one of the nicest I have seen
;-).

If you like to talk about design of specific things THIS is the right
place!

Greetings,
Christoph

P.S.: And do us all (including yourself ;-) a favour and disabe
HTML-E-Mails.... :-)