ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Adding Permissions / Security Manager to Java task and JUnit task
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:14:42 GMT
On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Steve Loughran <> wrote:

> I am +1. Indeed, I have patched my own copy and been playing with
> it.

Fine, I didn't have the time to do the same, yet.

I'm mainly concerned about how this would affect IDE integration (I
know NetBeans has already set a SecurityManager before starting Ant),
an area where I'd have to install an IDE just to test it. 8-(

> One option could be to say that the combination of fork==false &&
> failonerror!=null turns on the security manager,

Fine with me.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message