ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting 1.6 out the door
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:03:16 GMT
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Steve Loughran <steve_l@iseran.com> wrote:

> What about try/catch, BTW? Can we pull in the ant-contrib version so
> it is 'blessed' with official approval?

* let's see if we want it (and/or other parts of ant-contrib)

* ask the ant-contrib project maintainer's whether it is OK for them
  that we include some stuff of ant-contrib.

* get CLAs or software-grant forms of all people who have contributed
  to the pieces we want to include.

Peter Reilly and myself have signed CLAs with the ASF, but we would
need to do a software grant as well IIUC.  Other contributors don't
have any affiliation with the ASF at all.

Stefan