ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject .NET tasks and Mono
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:59:51 GMT
I've played some more with it (see my last commit).

testCSC, testCSCintrinsicFileset and testCSCdll pass.

testCSCReferences fails with

      [csc] error CS2001: Source file '/D:RELEASE;def3;' could not be opened

my wild guess is, it's the trailing semicolon here as well.  Will try
to verify.

All ilasm tests fail with

    [ilasm] compiling 2 files
    [ilasm] Mono ILasm compiler
    [ilasm] ilasm [options] source-files
    [ilasm]    --about            About the Mono ILasm compiler
    [ilasm]    --version          Print the version number of the Mono ILasm compiler
    [ilasm]    /out:file_name     Specifies output file.
    [ilasm]    /exe               Compile to executable.
    [ilasm]    /dll               Compile to library.
    [ilasm] Options can be of the form -option or /option

which means it probably doesn't like the /nolist (but wouldn't like
/listing either) - same for /quiet (which I could get rid of using
verbose) and /debug (afain, degug="false" would help).

Stefan