ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I signed jakarta-ant-src.zip on archives.apache.org
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 06:33:54 GMT
On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Steve Loughran <steve_l@iseran.com> wrote:

> 1. pull your email address out of all the ant source you can find;

I've already done this.  Won't help, I'm still in the manual, on the
website and in the KEYS file.  I can't change the last and wouldn't
like to change the former.

And then again, posting to mailing lists is probably enough.

I haven't found a way to avoid that my address gets added to an
Outlook address book either ;-)

> 2. mozilla junk mail filtering:

Oh, I use ifile[1] as it has some decent integration with my MUA of
choice (Gnus in XEmacs) and it flags the stuff as spam very well.

The problem has been that I've been mostly offline for a week and
accumulated half a gig of spam mails which simply took an hour to
delete as my system was constantly swapping while it tried to reindex
my mail folder.

Stefan

Footnotes:
[1]  http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/ifile