ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional DotnetTest.java
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 15:11:01 GMT
On Fri, 01 Aug 2003, Steve Loughran <steve_l@iseran.com> wrote:

> The tasks have a list of standard references to pull in, taken from
> the .NET framework set. We need to say 'if the platform!=.NET then
> have no default references'. You can turn off default references
> explicitly, but the implicit behaviour will be broken as it refers
> to stuff that mono lacks.

Look at my commit for dotnet.xml, this one lists all the correct
references (Mono get's installed into /usr/lib by the rpms Ximian,
errm, Novell?, provides).

I then get an error

      [csc] error CS0006: Cannot find assembly `'

when I run that target.  It seems as if mcs didn't like the trailing ;
on the references arg, but I didn't dare to change DotnetCompile class
as I don't know whether csc will need exactly that ;.

Stefan