ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/mail MailMessa geTest.java
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 19:16:18 GMT

Perhaps... But can the same task really be accessed from multiple threads?
Even with a <parallel>, you can only created different instances of similar
tasks. Unless you create threads explicitly in your Java code, but then I
suspect all bets are off.

You can still write 'List dummy = new Vector()', and dummy will be a
synchronized list, in any case. --DD