ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/mail MailMessa geTest.java
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:40:19 GMT
Allows you to use any List implementation (Vector, ArrayList, LinkedList)
first of all, and thus use a non-synchronized list implementation like
ArrayList. Vector is just a JDK 1.1'ism to me...

We must keep Vector anywhere it appears in the API of a class, but anywhere
else we should prefer Java2 Collections IMO. --DD