ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: beating the dead Ant 1.6 horse
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:37:22 GMT
I'm also interested PropertyHelper, and in particular Costin's
experimental XPath based one. I'd like to be able to define
functions (defined as part of an AntLib) to operate directly on
property values, kind of like XPath functions, and it sounds like
property helper is the way to get this!?!? --DD