ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: PH2-provided <import> from proposal in 1.5 branch
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 14:30:21 GMT
I wanted to look again at proposals/embeb, which supported a version of
<import> thru ProjectHelperImpl2.java, supposedly compatible with Ant 1.5.x.

I'll need <import> sooner than 1.6 will be coming my way apparently, and
need to investigate all my alternatives, from PH2 above, and the recently
announced AntMerge, etc...

I still see embed in an old out-of-date HEAD sandbox I have, so I'll start
from there. No need to resurrect it, I should be able to manage now.

Thanks Stefan, --DD