ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <d...@xsoftware.biz>
Subject Re: ant task submission....compilewithwalls
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:17:10 GMT
>At some point in the future, when the antlib concept is ready for
>prime time, we may have tasks that are part of Ant but maintained and
>distributed independently of Ant, which will remove many of the
>obstacles you currently face.

COOL.

>Apart from ant-contrib and other projects around Ant, you can always
>get an account and starts a project at sourceforge or savannah (you
>seem to like the GPL) or whichever.com or codehaus.org or ...

I wouldn't say I really like the GPL.  I know I love the apache one.  Didn't mean to accidentally
put that in there.  It was for something else.  Each license has it's uses. :)

>And you can keep explaining and convincing the Ant committers that
>your task should become a part of Ant itself.

It's not that important.  I just believe I should post it somewhere for
others to use.  I will be sending mail to ant-contrib right after this
and see what happens.
thanks for all your guys' comments and help,
dean