ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <d...@xsoftware.biz>
Subject Re: ant task submission....compilewithwalls
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:11:08 GMT
with the upcoming changes in ant, I don't mind throwing it in
ant-contrib.  If anybody wants to mode it to the ant optional tasks
later, I am fine with that.  I am going to try to get it into
ant-contrib now, and get on with my other tasks for my open source
project.  If you do convince anyone though, let me know.  I would be
happy to support this task with bug fix and it's respective test case.
thanks,
dean