ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <d...@xsoftware.biz>
Subject Re: ant task submission....compilewithwalls
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:03:49 GMT
I had another suggestion on this front.  Why don't we open up another
module on apache for ant-contrib where the ant-contrib people have
commiting access too?  Just trying to bring the ant-contrib project
closer as it seems highly related to ant.  I found a task I had been
looking for a long time ago and never knew about ant-contrib which had
it.  I am just really dissapointed news about ant-contrib is not
widespread(regardless of whether they accept my task or not, haven't
asked them that yet).
thanks for listening at any rate,
Dean