ant-dev mailing list archives

From Mariano Benitez <mari...@fuegolabs.com>
Subject Problem with custom build listener
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:01:34 GMT
I have the following problem:

I have a custom task defined via a <taskdef> task with  a custom classpath.

Inside the execute() method of that task I create a custom build events
listener.

The problem is that in the method taskFinished of the listener, the ant
class loader attempts to load a class, and since it is already in a
logging mode, it fails with this error:

ile:/w/r4-5/local/tests/conf/utils.xml:120: Listener attempted to access
System.out - infinite loop terminated
AAA:Class org.apache.tools.ant.Main loaded from parent loader

the AAA: message is that I changed the project.java to show in the
exception the message it was trying to log.

If you think this is a bug, then I will report it and follow the normal
procedures.

Thanks,
MAriano