ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <d...@xsoftware.biz>
Subject Re: how to programatically temporarily turn off logging
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 00:15:34 GMT
thanks Dominique.  I think I have to go your suggested route instead.
The previous suggestion by Jan was really good, but turned out I would
have to worry too much about cloning the project properties and alot of
other stuff.  I did especially like the debug you added too!!!!  fits in
right with what I want.
thanks,
dean