ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <d...@xsoftware.biz>
Subject Re: trying to get access to fileset from new task to javac task
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:24:59 GMT
I am compiling the same src directory every time, but with different
patterns.

Javac uses the FileSet in MatchingTask.  I currently have a hack into
MatchingTask adding
    public void putNewFileSet(FileSet set) {
        fileset = set;
    }
because I am not sure how to change out the FileSet of patterns.  Above
works for me, but is there an easier way ***without changing the ant
base*** to get what I want.

Your last statement is exactly my intention.
thanks,
dean