ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <d...@xsoftware.biz>
Subject Re: reverse FileSet utility?
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:15:56 GMT
actually I was looking for an easy way to take one FileSet and create
another FileSet where everything was the opposite.  I needed to pass
these FileSets to other ant tasks.  At any rate, I discovered a
different method 5 seconds before your e-mail and just finished it.  It
is not as clean as a
FileSet normal;
FileSet inverse = normal.getInverseFileSet();
call, but I think it will do fine for now.
thanks,
dean