ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <d...@xsoftware.biz>
Subject trying to get access to fileset from new task to javac task
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2003 22:02:00 GMT
I am writing a new task that happens to wrap javac and call it a few
times.  Is there any way to clear the FileSet?  or possibly retrieve the
FileSet from Javac's superclass(MatchingTask)?  The getImplicitFileset()
was protected and there doesn't seem to be a clear function on the
MatchingTask to clear the FileSet.  Couldn't find anything in Javac
either.  Is there a way to clone Javac that I am not aware of???

Short story is I want to reuse the same javac with all the same
parameters compiling a different fileset each time.  Maybe it would be
ok to put a public clearFileSet in MatchingTask.java???  I do plan on
submitting my ant task back into ant when done.
thanks for any advice on this,
dean