ant-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <adam.ant...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject problems running tests - file not found exception
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 19:03:44 GMT
I've got the latest checkout from cvs and am trying to run the tests,
but get the following error:

     [junit] Testcase: test2(org.apache.tools.ant.IncludeTest):  Caused
an ERROR
     [junit] java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/adam/src/ant/src/etc/testcases/core/include/frag#ment/file:include.inc
(No such file or directory)

In that particular directory, there is a file include.inc but no
file:include.inc which seems to be the problem.

Secondly I am trying to debug to find out why it has included "file:" in
the full pathname but I also can get ant to output my System.out.println
messages. How would I do that?

Thanks
Adam