ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2003 22:06:42 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On 1 Aug 2003, <> wrote:
>>  (b) so you can use other implementations than the windows one.
> Great!
> I have Mono (0.25) installed on my Linux box and was trying to free
> some time to see whether I could get <csc> (the only task I'd
> currently be interested in) to work with it, it seems it is no longer
> needed.
>>  Specifically, Mono Csharp compiler, msc, apparently uses the same
>>  syntax as csc if desired. We will have to test this...
> Let me know what I can do to help.

Actually, thinking about it, we have one more little issue.

The tasks have a list of standard references to pull in, taken from the
.NET framework set. We need to say 'if the platform!=.NET then have no
default references'. You can turn off default references explicitly, but
the implicit behaviour will be broken as it refers to stuff that mono lacks.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message