ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <>
Subject Re: I signed on
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:14:17 GMT
On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:06 pm, Magesh Umasankar wrote:
> Conor had indicated that this was an issue when he shared an email
> detailing the steps he followed for making a release.  I had added
> his comment directly.  Later, I did find that I could successfully
> use a Windows version of GnuPG and PGP users did *not* have any
> problems.  So, I suspect that this statement can be removed.  Conor?
> > In fact, I've never used the --force-v3-sigs switch of GnuPG before.
> IIRC, I did this to ensure it was compatible with some older versions
> of PGP.

You can remove the statement. There definitely was an issue with PGP users
when signing using GPG on Windows. Not sure if it remains and whether the
--force-v3-sigs switch may fix it. In any case, I no longer build releases on

(Catching up ...)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message