ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant DirectoryScannerTest.java
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:31:41 GMT
On 22 Jul 2003, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

> I don't know for sure.  Let me see, yep, behavior on MacOS X using
> HFS is the same as on Windows.

To be more precise:

Given the code as it is, testFullPathMatchesCaseSensitive,
testFullPathMatchesCaseInsensitive and test2ButCaseInsensitive fail.

If I remove the Os.isFamily("dos") in line 701 of DirectoryScanner
(i.e. apply getCanonicalFile on all OSes), testAllowSymlinks fails.

Do you want me to tackle it from my side (as I have access to a Unix
on top of a case insensitive filesystem) or do you want to play with
the problem yourself and use me as your guinea pig?  Both options
work for me.

Stefan