ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Possible patch to ZipOutputStream
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:41:12 GMT
Thanks again, Richard,

I've modified you patch slightly, basically changing the writeOut
methods as well as the def and buf members to protected.  The methods
will be useful to subclasses (if there should be any) and def and buf
used to be protected as ZipOutputStream inherited them from
DeflaterOutputStream.  I'm not sure whether this level of API
backwards compatibility is really required, though.

Please check the version I've committed to find all the stuff that
I've broken 8-)

I've added an @author tag for you and can remove it if you want to -
as well as I can add an email address to it, if you want that.

Cheers

        Stefan