ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: override
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:44:10 GMT

peter reilly wrote, On 31/07/2003 16.41:

> +1 for override[-target]
> +1 for include as import without target override sematics

+1 for both here too.

Maybe getting those working and combining them can make us see what/if
extra functionality is needed for an <import>.

Since in Centipede I do not use <import> directly, but instead extend it
and add download functionality, I would be interested in switching it to
extending <include> instead and seeing what happens, and then trying
some examples with <override-target>.

:-D

             - verba volant, scripta manent -