ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: gmane access to ant mailing lists
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2003 06:16:07 GMT

Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote, On 30/07/2003 20.51:

> Hi,
> I have noticed that it is not possible any more to access the ant mailing lists from
the server. They used to be accessible as gmane.comp.jakarta.ant.devel and
> Since today the user list is not available any more via this confortable interface. The
development list had also vanished silently a week ago or so.
> Is this a decision of gmane or of the ASF or specifically of the ant PMC ? Any specific
reasons ?
> I liked the gmane access, because sometimes posting through gmane is faster for me than
emailing the list, and the nice thing is that you see the threads well in it.

I am sending this through gmane, and haven't had any problems.
The only thing is that I cannot post to the user list via gmane, but it
has always been like this...

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail: