ant-dev mailing list archives

From john.l...@mindspeed.com
Subject Re: Newbie contributor wannabe - WebLogic JSP Compiler
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 20:56:40 GMT
The documentation mention that the current WebLogic JSP compiler is only
tested up to version BEA WebLogic 4.5.1.  The latest version of BEA
WebLogic is 8.0

Regards,
John Liao

"Peter Nimmervoll" <vanHell@gmx.at>
07/07/2003 03:37 PM
Please respond to "Ant Developers List"

        To:     "Ant Developers List" <dev@ant.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Newbie contributor wannabe - WebLogic JSP Compiler

Hmm, what is the problem with the current WebLogic JSP Compiler Ant Task?