ant-dev mailing list archives

From Morten Mortensen <morten.morten...@tietoenator.com>
Subject RE: Implementing "conditions"
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 21:48:22 GMT

Ahhh! "addCondition()" is good! Then it *really* is, what I hoped it to be.
Is going to try it.
(Can Peter Reilly also "deprecate" the specific
"add<specific-condition-name>()"-method?? From my point of view, here, it
should be history.)

I have already skipped 1.5.3 - 'Antoine Levy-Lambert' did something cool and
quite useful the other day; I am using Ant-1.6-20030728.

Can not get any simpler.

     !

Med venlig hilsen
  Morten Sabroe Mortensen
  TietoEnator A/S, Ved Lunden 12, 8230 Åbyhøj, Danmark
  mailto:Morten.Mortensen@tietoenator.com
  http://www.tietoenator.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Dominique Devienne [mailto:DDevienne@lgc.com]
Sent: 30. juli 2003 23:36
To: 'Ant Developers List'
Subject: RE: Implementing "conditions"

In Ant 1.5.x, the Condition framework is not extensible without modifying
Ant's code. In Ant 1.6, just write a class that implements Condition,
<taskdef> it, and use it inside <condition>. Cannot get any simpler, right?
I haven't played with Ant 1.6 at all, so this is all in theory ;-)

If it doesn't work, complain to Peter Reilly who did this (great!) piece of
code ;-) --DD