ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: AW: [Fwd: XSLT task question]
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 07:15:05 GMT
Sure:

* application XML ---> common XML ---> target format
* XMI --> FO --> PDF

The second XSL script needs a special XML format as input.
E.g. the PDF-Renderer needs FO. A HTML-Renderer needs special XML (maybe
XHTML, maybe DocBook, maybe XDoc).
And the first XSL script has to generate exactly that format from
application specific XML.

If you change the order, the Renderer doen┬┤t know how to process
the app-XML and maybe result in an empty XML...

Jan