ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Bishop" <Matt.Bis...@bea.com>
Subject RE: ant 1.5.4
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2003 01:14:24 GMT
I have a patch I have been testing for some time, I can submit it to fix the threading issues.

-----Original Message-----
From: Antoine Levy-Lambert [mailto:antoine@antbuild.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 6:04 PM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: ant 1.5.4

Hi,

I am concerned about the Perforce bugs, about which a lot of people have complained.

There would be a way to fix the Perforce bug in the 1.5.4 branch, which would be to bring
back P4HandlerAdapter.java to the status of revision 1.7 (before I submitted an unhappy change).

Can you also mention a time frame for 1.6 parallel to the release plan for 1.5.4
I am eager to see the new tasks and the bug fixes evaluated by the users, and hopefully benefitting
to them.

After the initial release of 1.6, I foresee a long period of bug fixing. :( But I like fixing
bugs personally :-)

Cheers,
Antoine