ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gus Heck <gus-ant...@cognition.olin.edu>
Subject Re: CVS Commit with ANT
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:03:59 GMT
I'm doing CVS commit from ant via the apply task currently. I needed to
sudo out of root for this particular situation, so cvs wouldn't have
worked and I havn't tried the cvs command directly for commits. Apply
works great for me though.

This sort of question (How do I...?) is best asked on the ant users
list. This list (the dev list) is mostly for people who are contributing
code to be included in ant, discussing bugs, and their resolution, or
trying to write code that involves with the ant internals.

-Gus