ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject Re: <exec> on openvms
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:28:30 GMT
Hi,

I have now written a simple patch for the <exec> task to make it OpenVMS
compatible.  I've added it to Bugzilla (ID 21877).

The Execute class now has an OpenVMS specific CommandLauncher which writes
the command into a temporary DCL script.  Further a static method
Execute#isFailure(int exitValue) is added which lets tasks check whether the
exit code signals a failure on the current system (OS specific).

ExecTask is modified to use this new method.  And the task documentation has
been updated to include some OpenVMS specific notes.

Let me know if there's something that's missing.

Cheers,

--
knut