ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: problems with import task
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 01:23:41 GMT
I would *love* to see the code and some samples of its usage!

I gave up on the <import> task that is in CVS earlier today.... it just
didn't scale the way I needed it to - nesting was problematic, and
multiple <import>'s in one build file had issues.

Others are using it though.... so I feel maybe I'm missing something?

	Erik