ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: Checkstyle Audit
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2003 10:23:18 GMT
On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 05:32 pm, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
> Hi Conor,
>
> actually, it might be even better if the pages were generated by a cron job
> running daily, or even better, if a kind of cvs commit daemon would
> regenerate the pages corresponding to each changed source file.

It's ad-hoc at the moment. What I would like is to create an ant-site or
ant-reports project in Gump and run it nightly from there. It would need more
work on the HTML generation from the generated xdocs. It could also
incorporate the xdocs manual generation. We may need to rethink how we
publish the site.

Conor