ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Checkstyle Audit
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 14:26:53 GMT
I've done a checkstyle audit with the new xdoc generating stylesheets and
uploaded this to the server

http://ant.apache.org/reports/checkstyle/

It's not linked into the rest of the site (nor is it in CVS). It's mainly just
for interest at the moment. It does show which files are good candidates for
some cleanup action :-).

BTW, this is checkstyle on maximum volume. I'll probably turn it down a bit a
little later on. It is too late to fix some of our code now, for backward
compatibility reasons, so I'll be trying to focus on what can be fixed.

If you hover over a line in the detail report it will show which checkstyle
module triggered the report.

Conor