ant-dev mailing list archives

From peter reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject RE: problems with import task
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2003 16:05:48 GMT
The problem is what the file should
be relative to.

The code tries to make the file relative
to the current imported file or the build file
(and does not succeed due to a bug - the import stack
does not currently have a pop in the code).

As always with these questions there is a
history ;-). see for example:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=104341261225962&w=2

Peter