ant-dev mailing list archives

From peter reilly <>
Subject Re: [Patch] keep-alive feature
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 14:17:49 GMT
The keep-alive feature is not quite the same
as a fail-on-error on each task, it is more
like a fail-on-error for each target.

I have test-driven it in my build env where
I have a large number of c++ programs to compile.

It is nice to able to change a header file and
then compile all the programs again, and use next-error
to hop tru all the errors.

For the nightly build and for normal use however, I want to
fail on the first error.