ant-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Dougherty <mdoughe...@xifin.com>
Subject Re: AW: [Fwd: XSLT task question]
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 23:30:40 GMT
On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 22:22, Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:

> But there is a problem:
> In which order the XSL files will be processed?
> I would be careful using filesets for specifying the xsl files.

In our case the order doesn't matter. I can't really think of a case
where ordering would be an issue. Can you give some examples?

Mike

--
Mike Dougherty
Sr. Software Engineer   | mdougherty@xifin.com

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies
of the original message.