ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/docs/manual/CoreTasks exec.html
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:02:48 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan Bodewig" <bodewig@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 1:26 PM

> On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Antoine Levy-Lambert <antoine@antbuild.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Sorry,
>
> No harm done.
>
> > I will roll-back my change.
>
> Thanks.  Maybe we can take what you've written (which I guess is
> correct for vmlauncher="true") and what is present in the vmlauncher
> docs and combine it to something sensible somewhere at the top of the
> manual.

This made me read the paragraphs vmlauncher and resolveexecutable of the
exec docu.

I am cross-checking this against the code.

Sounds like if you set resolveexecutable to true, your executable is going
to be resolved, independently of the vmlauncher attribute.

Where in the code does the executable get resolved if vmlauncher=false ?

Antoine