ant-dev mailing list archives

From Harsha Kalidindi <Harsha.Kalidi...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Having a user task at the project level ..
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:23:46 GMT
Hi:

         I am using Ant 1.5.3.

         I have few custom tasks. Can I have any of them be configured to
be valid at the project level? Right now, I cannot seem to specify them
outside a target.

Regards,
Harsha

Harsha.Kalidindi@MorganStanley.com 212.762.4165

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and legally privileged information. We do not waive
confidentiality or privilege by mis-transmission. If you have received this
communication in error, any use, dissemination, printing or copying is
strictly prohibited; please destroy all electronic and paper copies and
notify the sender immediately.