ant-dev mailing list archives

From Harsha Kalidindi <Harsha.Kalidi...@morganstanley.com>
Subject FileSet reference in Javac ..
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:59:46 GMT
Hi:

         I looked through the mail archives to see if anyone had the same
issue with not being able to reference FileSets in Javac. I saw a query but
no responses.

         <fileset id="sources1>
         </fileset>

         <javac destdir="..">
           <fileset refid="sources1"/>
         </javac>

         Why is that above not allowed? Do I have to extend javac if I want
the above behavior?

Thanks,
Harsha

Harsha.Kalidindi@MorganStanley.com 212.762.4165

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and legally privileged information. We do not waive
confidentiality or privilege by mis-transmission. If you have received this
communication in error, any use, dissemination, printing or copying is
strictly prohibited; please destroy all electronic and paper copies and
notify the sender immediately.