ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Chalko <n...@chalko.com>
Subject Re: Using classloader for Junit
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:17:50 GMT
After I slept on it,  I thought of how I could extend the antclassloader
to handle the situations I need.
I am considering a <antlibclassloader />
That will explicitly allow the optional ant task to be loaded in the
child classloader.
I may even go so far as  automatically adding this fileset
${ant.home}/lib/ant-*.jar   to the classloader.

That should handle the usecase I have in mind.