ant-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Beauregard <michael_beaureg...@transcanada.com>
Subject patch to ant 1.5.3: add option to prevent ant from reloading classes for each test
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 21:51:58 GMT
Our project currently requires that JUnit tests share a database
connection. A separate issue requires us to migrate to Ant 1.5.3. The
attached patch adds a boolean parameter called 'reloading' to JUnitTask.
The default value of 'reloading' is 'true' so that it has backward
compatible behavior.

We are trying to migrate away from this requirement, but it will take
quite a bit of time. I am providing this patch in the hopes that we can
avoid having a customized version of Ant in our development environment.

Michael