ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <Dawid.We...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re[2]: Embedded dynamic ANT tasks.
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 15:41:56 GMT

It    could   certainly be done in other ways than what I have implemented;
so you are probably right - you could modify ANT towards this direction.

On the other hand... the ANT task/ extension I created really does work, so
maybe    modifying    ANT    is    no    longer  needed  and  it  can  stay
within the borders of task-is-a-class technique.

Anyway,  playing with BeanShell and BCEL was good fun :) It was a little bit
like  the times when I used to write a dynamic assembly code (the code that
actually produced code to be executed).

Again,  if  you want to try out the BeanShell wrapper feel free to download
it from here -

http://www.cs.put.poznan.pl/dweiss/index.php/projects/bsh-binding/index.xml